King Arthur: The Saxons
A long time ago the Saxons came to Britannia as ruthless mercenaries, but they became the devoted warriors of Christianity, united under the rule of King Raedwald. When Arthur, the son of Uther Pendragon pulled his cursed sword from the stone, the dark age of wizardry and pagan monstrosities returned.
These are grave times for Britannia and only the devoted and the faithful can stop this madness. Call the proud Saxons to Norfolk! Recruit armies and knights and prove that King Raedwald is the real Once and Future King! King Arthur: The Saxons is a sandbox expansion where you lead the warriors of Christianity, the Saxons against the tides of pagans and the gathering darkness.
- A brand new campaign with 30+ hours of gameplay where you take the role of the Saxon king. The campaign is set during the events of King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame, but it follows a stand-alone story with a different ruler.
- A totally new gaming experience with the free sandbox gaming mode – the objectives are only strategic goals and not the compulsory elements that lead you through the background story.
- A complex diplomatic management: you can establish diplomatic relations with your fellow kings and also with the guild of the outlaws, the Christian Church, the Sidhe, famous knights and brides-to-be.
- Customizable Victory Conditions: you can set your own goals for the endgame (the number of Provinces conquered, the number heroes gathered, Gold accumulated and many more)
- Customizable characteristics for the gaming environment: you can change the importance of magic in the world or the aggression level of the AI.
- 5 new unique heroes: gather the knights who follow the traditions of Beowulf, the legendary monster-slaying champion.
- 3 new and unique unit types: the Guardians have many aspects, but they are all mighty and otherworldly warriors.
- New content: 5 new units, 10 new Hero Skills and 5 new Unit Skills; more than 30 unique artifacts (among them 5 sets of items that work more efficiently if collected), more than 30 unique diplomatic and battle quests.
King Arthur: The Druids
Its new leader, King Ryons used to be the most dangerous warlord of the land. He wants to restore the power of the Old Faith in Britannia and he always reaches his goals. Bow down before the gods of the ancients. Fear the creatures coming back from the twilight and respect the ways of the druids. And follow the warrior-king, who will conquer Britannia.
This expansion is the twin of King Arthur – The Saxons, offering a wide array of new content (i.e. beasts and other monsters) as well as a brand new campaign. The economic system of the base game redesigned for a totally new campaign structure, where the player will be able to play in sandbox mode being the champion of the Old Faith. The expansion have a complex diplomatic system, campaign winning conditions that can be set by the player and an absolutely free, non-story-based gameplay.
- 30+ hours gameplay
- 1 new campaigns (Welsh Kingdom)
- Free, sandbox gameplay. The Objectives are strategic goals, not a compulsory plot
- Complex diplomacy system: All the kings and rulers are involved including the Marauders, The Outlaws, the Sidhe courts, the high priests and some of the noble ladies as well.
- Adjustable options for the campaigns: the player can set the level of the AI aggression or the importance of magic etc.
- Unique diplomatic and battle quests.
- 4 new, unique heroes
- 3 new special units
- 3 new units
- 10 new hero skills
- 2 new unit skills
- 20+ unique artifacts (including 10 sets)
- 20+ unique diplomacy and battle quests